The mission of the council is to enhance the knowledge, resources and experience of its members in the field of human resources management through shared information, experiences, education and networking.
Not every knock at the door is a friendly visitor or better yet a client seeking services. On some dreary and stormy days, the investigators from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration might darken your door. Is your business ready? Well fear not, for this month in the HR Council we shall discuss - OSHA preparedness, investigations, citations, cases and the appeal process.
…And we’ll finish with a few fun case overviews to lighten the mood before you roll back into your far too stressful workdays.
COME JOIN THE FUN!
If you have a topic you would like covered please forward them along when registering.
Council sponsored by Foley & Foley, PC
Membership in the Council is open to any business in need of assistance with its human resources function, meaning every business, as well as to independent practitioners who work with or for businesses to assistance them with their HR function. The representatives who attend and participate in meetings and events should have an interest in, involvement with or responsibility for human resources.
As members of the Council, we agree to work together to:
1. Support the Council’s mission, goals and objectives.
2. Develop an understanding of and implement the highest standards of professional conduct within our organizations and/or those of our clients.
3. Endeavor to make our organization and/or our clients successful through the support and encouragement of effective human resources practices.
4. Encourage professional development and growth in the field of human resources management.
5. Help our members to instill in their employees and employers a sense of confidence about and an understanding of the role of the human resources professional.
6. Understand all laws and regulations relating to human resources activities.